Vunani defines success in the achievement of the following key goals:
1. Add Value For Our Shareholders And Other Stakeholders
- Maintain an integrated portfolio of products and services;
- to improve our financial results every year;
- Enable our clients to achieve their goals;
- Maintain a culture of engagement;
- Aim for continual improvements in products and processes;
- Use best-practice employment policies and procedures; and
- off strategic partnerships.
2. Be A Good And Responsible Corporate Citizen
- Adhere to all appropriate legislation, regulations and requirements
- Adhere to the codes of good practice outlined in the King Report on Corporate Governance for South Africa (2016) (King M)
- Take guidance from international best practice in corporate governance
3. Making A Real Contribution To Socio-Economic Transformation
- Facilitate meaningful transformation in South Africa
- Live our commitment to this objective at Vunani, which is an independent, black-owned and managed group
- Consistently commit to the principles of B-BBEE and the goals of the National Development Plan (“NDP")
- Achieving a positive and consistent return for shareholders.
- Sustaining a healthy capital structure and utilising capital to maximise stakeholder value.
- Investing in talented individuals to ensure that each segment is driven by experienced leaders and staffed by skilled people who share in the group’s vision.
- Strategic alliances and key partnerships.
- Leverage off BEE status.
- Maintain a robust and steady infrastructure that supports and facilitates opportunities in each segment.
- Innovate through technology.
- Ensuring that the group’s established platforms are competitive and meet client requirements and expectations.
- Delivering creative solutions and innovative products to clients.
- Minimise the environmental footprint of the organization and promote the preservation of natural capital.